I have been obsessed with sweaters lately. The one I am wearing is my current favorite. It’s super comfortable and warm – perfect for Californian winters. Also, looking like a tomato is super in these days you guys! 💁🏻
I know I know winters here are nothing compared to what’s going on in the East coast. #bombcyclone.. Stay warm and safe everyone!
I have linked a tonne of sweaters at the end of the post. #not-just-a-fashion-blogger #also-a-style-blogger #yoyo
I was thinking of ending the post right here but 20 words, like seriously girl!? So I thought why not share 10 tid-bits about myself because you know I am oh-so interesting and famous.. #50-likes-on-instagram! So here you go..
1. I was extremely shy and timid growing up! 😱 Plus I had zero confidence and never stood up for myself. #deadly-combo
2. I hated wearing jeans for the longest time. As a child, I used to love wearing frocks (dresses) and skirts! #baby-fashion-blogger-alert. 👶🏽
3. I weirdly enjoy watching B-movies! *think Sharknado* And you bet I am the only one among my friends and family who has such classy taste.. 🙈 But seriously who doesn’t like seeing sharks eating humans and then humans cutting through their bodies to get out. Like if this isn’t magic, what is?
4. I absolutely loveeee anything sour. Lemon, tamarind, pickles – I am obsessed. Sucking on a lemon sprinkled with salt is my idea of a snack. 💁🏻
5. I can never remember lyrics of a song! And alot of time I make my own.. Especially for english songs. Sometimes (ok most of the times!) I don’t even understand what they are singing. Like what is Rihanna saying? 🤷♀️
6. I have never been a soft-toys person. Yes yes they are cuddly and cute and soft, but I just don’t think they are worth spending the money. #dont-hate-on-me
7. But before you judge and think that the child in me is dead let me clarify that I LOVE animated movies to infinity. I can spend every single day watching Tangled, Brave, Frozen, Lion King and so on..
8. I wore no make-up (except kajal) until grad school. My sister introduced me to the concept of concealers and I was like woah! is this for real? And my life has never been the same since and neither has my bank account. 😬
9. My left eyebrow is thinner than the right one; courtesy the woman who was talking on the phone while doing my eyebrows. And yes, I did not say a thing to her. Read fact 1. 🤦🏽♀️
10. Saved the best for the end! I can touch my nose with the tip of my tongue. Perks of having a long nose anyone? 🕺🏻
I hope these facts gave you a peek into my personality. Pretty colorful right? Lol. Let me know if you guys enjoy reading these type of posts and I’ll be more than happy to do more.
And as promised here are some pretty amazing sweaters –
Thank you so much for stopping by. I’ll see you all soon.. – Love, M ❤️
Sweater – Target
Tights – Amazon (similar)
It’s always the fear of looking stupid that stops you from being awesome!